I'm a food writer, recipe developer, and photographer, but most importantly a cook and eater! Here, I share my simple and flavorful recipes that everyone can make and enjoy!
Let’s TweetMy Tweets
- Red, White and Beautiful Sangria
- What is a Cronut and How do I Make One?
- Spice up your Summer BBQ
- A Tiny Kitchen: A Whole Lot of Pie
- StarChefs.com Article
- New Years Detox Smoothie
- Gingerbread Men
- Fast Food Thanksgiving
- Indian Spiced Tomato and Black Bean Soup
- Sweet Potatoes with Greens, Feta, & Walnuts
Category Archives: Pasta
So, I have officially been through my first hurricane – and it was a doozy! Hurricane Sandy, or Frankenstorm, as I like to refer to it, has shut down NYC and most of the East Coast for that matter! I … Continue reading
We are in the middle of summer and it seems like a heat wave has swept across the country. I was watching the weather on the news the other day and pretty much the whole country was red- meaning hot, … Continue reading