The other day I needed to make a quick dinner. With beautiful and summer-like weather, I decided to fire up the grill. For a quick flavor booster, I tried Fischer and Wieser’s Roasted Raspberry Chipotle Sauce. What!? Raspberry and chipotle? I would have never thought of putting those ingredients together, but this sauce is the perfect balance of sweet, spicy, and smoky flavors. The bold combination transformed my plain pork chops into a gourmet, flavor packed meal.
I seared the pork chops, then added the sauce a few minutes before the chops were cooked through. The sauce caramelized perfectly and left me scraping the plate to not miss a drop.
Click here to visit their website to view other products and see where you can purchase this fantastic sauce!
To ensure BBQ success, here are some of my grilling tips:
1. Take meat out of the refrigerator about 15 minutes before grilling to get to room temperature (time may vary depending on the size of the meat).
2. Lightly oil grill grate before using to make sure the food doesn’t stick. I like to pour some oil on a kitchen towel and use that to lightly brush the grill grate with oil.
3. Pre-heat grill and sear meat on high heat, then turn down heat to cook through.
4. Apply sauces, like the Roasted Raspberry Chipotle Sauce several minutes before completion to avoid burning the sugars in the sauce.
5. Once the meat is cooked through, remove meat from the grill and place it on a clean plate. Let meat rest for 15 minutes before slicing to make sure all the juices stay intact.
Summer isn’t quite here, but grilling season has already started! This sauce is a simple and flavorful way to jazz up your next BBQ!